Google Apps™ is a suite of Google® applications that brings together essential services to help your business. This is a hosted service that lets businesses, schools, and institutions use a variety of Google products — including Email, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Talk — on a unique domain (e.g., www.example.com).
For instance, if you own the domain example.com and you sign up for Google Apps services, everyone at your organization will get:
- A custom email address (email@example.com)
- Tools for word processing
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- A shared calendaring system
- And much, much more!
Pre-requisite setup conditions
These must be completed with Google before continuing:
- Signup for a Google Apps account here.
- Verify ownership on the main Google Apps Dashboard using the wizard.
Configure your domain to use Google Apps on our server
- Login to cPanel
- Under the “Mail” section, click the “Remote MX Wizard” icon
- Select the domain you want to setup with Google Apps and click “Next Step”
- Select the additional services you want to configure with Google Apps
- Click “Continue & configure domain with Google Apps”