WP Hosting is on the lookout for Guest Contributors to help us publish quality articles for our readers: entrepreneurs, web specialists, industry professionals, business owners and agencies who use WordPress day in, day out.
Share your expertise, passion, interests, edgy ideas and myriad of experiences.
What’s in it for you
We offer a bunch of perks if you choose to collaborate with us:
- a great opportunity for you and your business to gain visibility
- all published articles will be shared on our social media channels
- articles will be featured in our monthly newsletter (we have thousands of subscribers)
- all writers will have a short bio, a headshot and a link back to their own website
- you can also write anonymously
Please keep in mind that your contribution should be relevant, useful and add value – not just an exercise of self-promotion.
What topics to write about
Our blog covers topics that are useful to our ‘pro’ audience so they can stay on top of the trends. We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and A-level talks regarding any of the following:
- WordPress develpoment and management
- Tools, functions and services that are part of the WordPress ecosystem
- High-performance hosting optimised for WordPress
- Business best-practices with a focus on digital marketing and operations
- News and stories directly from our customers
What types of articles
We are seeking for original, noteworthy write-ups ranging from:
- news and press release
- expert advice
- insightful information
- tried-and-tested tips
- product reviews
- fresh perspectives
Be creative in your piece. Pour your heart out.
Take heed of the general rule
- Articles should be a minimum of 700 words.
- Keep the formal grammar and punctuation rules
- The writing must be inviting and accessible to a broad range of readers, including those who don’t have high-level of technical knowledge and language to draw upon.
- The piece should be your own original, unpublished work.
- By submitting a piece, you are effectively granting us its full ownership.
- If you include third party images or video, make sure that you have permission for us to use the assets indefinitely.
- Content should not refer to or promote our competitors.
- Include a short bio, including a high-quality headshot.
- Submit your piece in MS Word or as a Google Doc – images must be in a separate attachment
- We reserve the right to refuse and edit any submissions
Feel free to use this form to notify us of any particularly interesting news or project that should be on our radar.