Partner Terms of Service
Referral & Reseller Partner Guidelines
Joining the Program
Clients of WP Hosting may join the referral partner program at any time. If you are not a client, you may join after making an enquiry and contacting us via phone or email.
- We bill the client, you get the commission
- You earn 10% of recurring client web hosting transactions
- Banners provided to place on your website
- 90 Day cookie to ensure client’s are still credited to you with 90 days of first visit to wphosting.com.au
- Withdraw affiliate payments to Paypal, Bank Account or use as account credit
Referral Partner Responsibilities
As a partner, you agree to the following;
- You will NOT earn a commission on the purchase of hosting accounts under your own profile or any profile/account in your name.
- You will NOT incorporate or use our trademarked brand name in your URL
- You agree not to provide links deceptively
- Conducting paid search campaigns that incorporate or use our trademarked brand name is strictly prohibited
- Partners cannot use our URL as the display URL of any advertisements
- The use of iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your referral tracking cookie by any means other than an actual click-through is forbidden
- Any sales generated in conjunction with special discounts or coupons are not commissionable
Either party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Any Partner in breach of the terms above will be subject to suspension and all commissions will be forfeited.
A Referral Partner account must be setup before requesting commissions. Commissions will only be paid on sales (and referrals connected to orders) that are tracked through a referral link or notified to us in writing within 30 days of the service being ordered.
Commissions in the referral program are only available paid in AUD.
The referred account must remain active for a minimum of 90 days.
Payments will be applied to your account as credit unless you have provided Paypal or bank details and sent us an invoice for the amount you wish to withdraw.
Commission earnings apply to Startup, Business, Corporate hosting accounts and Dedicated Servers. Domain names, SSL certificates and Spam Filtering do not qualify for commission payments.
Commissions will not be paid to accounts with overdue invoices.
Minimum Payment Threshold
The Referral Partner may withdraw funds when the balance exceeds a minimum of $100.
You are responsible for your own taxes.
You agree to be bound by our Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy.
Either party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
Joining the Program
- We bill and support, you bill and support your client
- 20% discount on all WordPress hosting, dedicated servers, domain names and SSL certificates*
- All accounts under one management console
- Trusted hosting brand to some of the most recognisable brands in Australia
$99 application fee$0 application fee
*Minimum of 5 active hosting services required for discount
As a reseller, you agree to the following;
We support you as a reseller. You should be the first port of call for all support enquiries from your client.
Clients contacting us directly may be refused support or the support offered may be limited if the client has not been given authorisation by the reseller to access information relating to their account.
You agree to settle all debts on behalf of your clients for any active services.
Discounts are applied to the next invoice after the 5th active hosting service has been ordered. Discounts are only applied to invoices after the reseller application has been submitted to us and partnership has been approved.