- What are your operating hours?
Our office and phone support hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. Email support is 24/7.
- Can I talk to a real person?
Yes, you can talk to a real person by calling 1300 974 678 or by using our live chat when we’re online.
- Can I resell or promote your services?
Yes, you can sign up as a reseller or affiliate here.
- How do I reset my password?
Your client area password can be reset by visting the following link – https://wphosting.com.au/clients/pwreset.php
You can reset your WordPress admin password by going to the login screen (http://YOURDOMAIN.com.au/wp-admin) and clicking “Lost your password?”
Hosting Control Panel and FTP
To reset or view your cPanel/FTP password, you must first login to the client area.
Once logged in, click “My Services”, then “View Details”
You will see a section called “Login Details”. You can reset your cPanel/FTP password from here.
- How do I update my credit card details?
Below are the instructions on how to update your credit card details;
1. Login to your Client Area.
2. Click on the “Billing” menu, and then click on “Manage Credit Card” from the drop down menu.
3. Enter your credit card details and click on ‘Save Changes’.
4. Next, click on the “My Details” tab and ensure “Payment Method” is set to “Credit Card”
Future invoices will now be paid automatically from your credit card.
- Can I change my billing cycle?
- How do I change my default billing method?
- What payment methods are accepted?