First of all, thank you for being part of our awesome support experience!
We love giving the highest level of support to all our clients. In order to do so, we’d like to request the following:
- When opening a support ticket, include as much helpful info as possible to help us determine the cause of the problem. Links and screenshots help a lot.
- If calling or emaling on behalf of one of our clients, please understand that we may not be able to provide you with sensitive information. This is for the security of our clients, not to make life hard for you. If it’s important that you act on behalf of our client, have them send us an email giving you authorisation, then we’ll gladly provide all the info you need.
- Please understand that if your website isn’t working due to an issue outside our service, we’ll still do what we can do help, but you may also need to contact your web developer for assistance.
- Please be polite and patient, no support ticket will be left unanswered.
- If you don’t understand something, we’ll do our best to explain in an easy to understand manner, but be patient as we’re only trying to help you.