- Do you offer website migrations from my old host?
Yes, we have a free migration policy for most accounts. Get in touch with support for more information.
- Can I build my site on a temporary domain with WP Hosting and leave my current site live?
Yes, when you sign up we provide you with a temporary URL which you will need to activate. Full instructions can be found here, or simply open a support ticket or give us a call and we'll do it for you. It's only takes a couple of minutes.
- Do WP Hosting resell someone else's service or own their hardware?
WP Hosting owns it's own hardware though our parent company. We're not reselling someone else's service, so we have total control and complete access to our entire network at all times.
- Can I use Google Apps or Office365 in combination with WP Hosting?
Yes, you certainly can! We have a control panel wizard for activating Google Apps, but Office365 needs to be done manually. You have full access to update DNS, or contact support and we'll do it for you.
- Can I use WP Hosting services on a sub-domain?
If you have your main site hosted elsewhere, you can still point a sub-domain to our servers. ie) blog.example.com.au When placing your order, simply enter your main domain name, then it's just a simple change in the hosting control panel to setup the sub-domain. If you need a hand, let us know.