To configure your mail client we recommend that you retrieve the autoconfigure file for your mail client from our webmail portal which will make the process a lot easier and faster. To do so please follow the instructions below:
- Log into the webmail service for your account via example.com/webmail.
- At the login page enter the email address for the account you would like to set up on your mail client along with the account’s corresponding password.
- Once logging in select your username from the top right.
- From the drop down menu select “Configure Mail Client”.
- On the new page that appears you will have a list of applications.
- Identify your mail client of choice and then click IMAP over SSL/TLS.
- A new window will appear, follow the prompts and a configuration file will be downloaded.
- This new configuration file can be opened with your mail client and the configuration will be applied automatically
To configure your mail client please follow the instructions below:
- Log into cPanel (example.com/cpanel) or through the client area.
- Navigate to Email > Email Accounts.
- Find the email account in question from the list.
- To the right of that email account, click “Setup mail client”.
- The new page will display with auto-configure options at the top for most mail clients and manual configuration details at the bottom