After a domain has been transferred into our management, you may wish to change the NS records to point the domain to our servers.
To do this, login to the client area;
- Go to “Domains” -> “My Domains”.
- Click “Manage Domain” next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Click the “Nameserver” tab.
- If the domain is still set to “Pending Transfer”, you will not be able to modify NS records and will need to wait for the transfer to finalise).
- Select the “Use default nameservers” option to set the domain to our default settings, or “Use custom nameservers” if you wish to point the domain to a different Name Server.
- Click the “Change Nameservers” button
Please note your name servers may take up to 48 hours to update, and you can expect mixed results with your services during this period.